- Made from DTRS75 fabric from Challenge Sailcloth the makers of ECOPACK and ULTRA fabrics. These bags are perfect for ultralight backpacking. All include taped seams for increased weather resistance keeping your clothes, quilts and other valuable items dry on the trail. With a proper roll down they are virtually waterproof.
- DTRS75 is very comparable in weight to 1.43 Dyneema. This stuff is strong and tough. With an abrasion layer on the outside and a waterproofing layer in the inside.
- It’s a hybrid fabric using both recycled and new materials in its construction.
- Seams are taped for extreme weather resistance
- 19cm x 25cm Medium (20g) 2.5 Liters